Money transfers of legal entities in foreign currency SWIFT
Money transfers are conducted via international system SWIFT. Today SWIFT system is the most convenient, reliable and safe for conducting settlements between banks in whatever country they are.
In order to send transfer to other bank, it is necessary to:
- Open a current account by applying to any branch of «AB «KZI BANK» JSC. In some cases, you can send transfer without opening an account.
- Know requisites of money recipient:
- full name, number of account of money recipient or passport data of recipient if you have no account (transfers to passport data are not accepted by all banks);
- name of Beneficiary’s bank, city and country of its location, SWIFT-code of Beneficiary’s bank or other identification code of Beneficiary’s bank;
- in order to send money in Russian rubles, in addition to the above-specified requisites: IIN of money recipient, BIC and correspondent account of Beneficiary’s bank, code of exchange operation «EО» are necessary.
- Present document certifying identity.
- Complete and submit application for transfer to operational employee of the bank.
- Pay in necessary amount of money taking into account commission for transfer to the account.
In order to receive transfer from other bank, it is necessary to:
- Open a current account by applying to any branch of «AB «KZI BANK» JSC.
- Give sender your requisites.
- In order to receive transfer, it is necessary to apply to the Bank for completion of procedure of foreign exchange control. You should have valid document certifying your identity.